We are always looking for great, effective and passionate tutors
If you can answer yes to most of the questions below, then you may be what we are looking for:
- Do you have a passion to teach children?
- Do you have teaching qualifications in English, mathematics or Afrikaans?
- Are you currently doing a degree that includes English or maths?
- Did you get a good Matric mark in English, mathematics or Afrikaans?
- Is English or Afrikaans your first language?
- Do you have any previous teaching or tutoring experience?
- Are you available at least two afternoons a week and/or Saturday mornings?
- Are you currently tutoring somewhere but need a change?
- Do you have your own transport?
Note: If you have not received any response within 30 days, please consider the application unsuccessful and try again at a later stage.
All children are given a FREE initial assessment to identify areas where learning needs to be concentrated. An individual learning programme is then tailored for your child based on the assessment results. While all centres provide extra lessons for maths, Afrikaans and English, not all centres offer all modules or additional subjects, so please confirm with your local Kip McGrath centre.