Kip McGrath Maths
Kip McGrath specialises in Maths Tuition, offering face-to-face tutoring to children from Grade R through to Grade 12.
Tutoring in Maths for students from Grade R to Grade 12 is one of the foundation programmes at Kip McGrath Education Centres. Our centres have helped thousands of children who were struggling with Maths to acquire the skills they needed to succeed in school and life. Our accelerated learning programme targets students in all Maths grades and streams.
Does Your Child Need...
- Help with Maths basics?
- Maths homework help?
- Help with more advanced Maths problems?
- Help understanding new concepts introduced in Grades 8, 9 and 10?
The Kip McGrath accelerated Maths tutoring programme is the answer to your child's Maths difficulties. A thorough understanding of basic Maths is required before students can progress, so it is important that the source of any difficulty is identified and addressed early.
- Combination of face-to-face teaching and stimulating computer drills
- Caring and committed tutors
- Varied activities to hold students' interest
- Progress is consolidated with weekly Maths homework
- Parents are provided with regular feedback and updates on progress
- Educational games help make Maths fun
Kip Maths Expert
Are you the kind of student who...
- Wants to be challenged in Maths?
- Finds Math boring because it's too easy and you already know that basic stuff?
- Needs high achievement in Maths for entry into Maths-intensive university courses?
- Is good at Maths and wants to do even better?
- Would much rather learn Maths on computer than from a boring old textbook?
If so, the Kip Maths Expert Programme may be the solution for you. This programme, while teacher-aided, allows students to progress at their own pace. You can move quickly through activities to more complex and advanced problems to improve your skills and continually stay challenged.
The fully computer-based learning programme includes fantastic features such as:
- Hints, tips and topic introductions on Maths at all levels
- Fully-worked solutions for senior Maths solutions
- A high-function graphics calculator
- The ability to customise activities and monitor your own achievements
All children are given a FREE initial assessment to identify areas where learning needs to be concentrated. An individual learning programme is then tailored for your child based on the assessment results. While all centres provide extra lessons for Maths, Afrikaans and English, not all centres offer all modules or additional subjects, so please confirm with your local Kip McGrath centre.